Sep 10, 2007

I'm back!

Well, I've been away for a while because I was moving to a new city. Now I'm living in São Paulo. I'm still organizing my stuff and transferring everything to my new computer. It's a little bit more complicated because I'm switching from a PC to a Mac. (Finally!!) I don't have much time to animate right now, so maybe I'll not participate on this month's animwatch challenge... :(
Anyway, I'm putting a newer version of the Stylin' clip here for you to watch and comment! Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorei a nova versão! =]

Anonymous said...

Gostei!!
Boa sorte nos trabalhos ai heim!
Mantenha o contato sempre, nos deixe informado do que anda rolando no mundo da animação, desenho, motion graphics, etc etc etc e tal, já que dizem q rola umas parada de primeira mão por ai!

Abraços!